1) Have both (or more) of your modems connected to different NIC cards (or just buy a USB hub and connect you cable modems that way).
2) Make sure both modems are fuctioning separately, AND THAT BOTH IP ADDRESSES THAT THE MODEMS HAVE OBTAINED ARE ON DIFFERENT GATEWAYS.
3) download wingate http://www.wingate.com/product-wingate.php
4) Install the shit (MAKE SURE ALL THE OPTIONS ARE INSTALLED JUST AS BELOW).
(Installation type, Configure as ect.. as a Server) PRESS CONTINUE
PRESS NEXT 3 TIMES AND THEN UNCHECK USE WINGATE MAIL SERVER, THEN PRESS NEXT
CLICK NEXT 3 TIMES THEN CLICK "ACTIVATE" TO ACTIVATE THE SOFTWARE (DONOT PICK THE "WINGATE VPN" because then you wont be able to do shit). AFTER YOUR DONE ACTIVATING PRESS NEXT, THEN CLICK BEGIN.
CLICK FINISH AFTER IT FINISHES INSTALLING AND DO NOT RESTART (THERE'S NO NEED TO)
5) Goto Start, Programs, Wingate and run "Wingate VPN Monitor"
6) Double click the icon with the two little red monitors next to your computer clock on the taskbar.
7) It'll ask you if you want to run the Wingate Engine, CLICK OK.
A "Online Options" window will popup just click OK. It'll tell you that you haven't specified a password, just click "don't ask me again" then click ok.
9) Start the damn Wingate engine if it asks you if you want to by clicking OK.
10) It'll say some shit about GateKeeper needing a password, click OK and ENTER A PASSWORD YOU CAN REMEMBER then click OK.
11)Now click on "Services" Tab on the Bottom Left.
12) On the upper left right under the "Go Offline" Icon theres
gonna be 4 things. Click on each one and press delete on you keyboard to delete the shits.
13) Right click on the empty white space where you deleted the services and press "New Service", then "WWW Proxy Service".
14) A window will popup .. Where it says "Service Port 80" (Right in front of you face) change that number to, well for this tutorial we will put it to " 1111 " (One Thousand, One Hundred, Eleven).
15) now to the left of that window click "Bindings", Under binding policy UNCHECK "Bind to any IP ADDRESS . Ect.."
16) now click "Gateways" to the left of the window.
17) on Connection scheme change it to "use blah blah blah on rotation" Now click on add.
1 you should see both your NIC card names, click the little plus sign bullshit to expand the tree and expand both "Gateways" and "Source IP addres." And click on "Any Gateway" and "Any IP ADDRESS". Click ok then click ADD AGAIN!!!! DO THE SAME SHIT WITH YOUR SECOND NIC CARD (INTERNET CONNECTION WHATEVER).
19)Now click APPLY, then OK, THEN YES.
20) your NAT PROXY should be working now . So we are now going to test if you did all this shit right and both connections are Routed through the software proxy
21) open up Internet Explorer, click on Tools, then Internet Options, then click connections, then click LAN SETTINGS. PUT A CHECK MARK ON "USE A PROXY SERVER FOR YOUR LAN ect ." And in Address TYPE IN 127.0.0.1 and in PORT TYPE IN 1111. CLICK OK THEN OK AGAIN.
22) Now goto http://www.lawrencegoetz.com/programs/ipinfo/ and check your IP ADDRESS. Keep Pressing REFRESH AND IF YOUR ip address DOES CHANGE (or Rotates) with your other IP ADDRESS YOU HAVE SETUP THE PROXY PERFECTLY.